Become a member of NAMI!
Join Online at nami.org/About-NAMI/Join-NAMI
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 18.
NAMI memberships are tax deductible and are renewed on an annual basis.
Subscribe to the latest mental health updates, participate in an online discussion group, learn how to advocate in your community and add your voice to the NAMI movement. Our members bring tremendous value to NAMI as we rely heavily on them to help shape policy and funding decisions that improve the lives of people affected by mental illness.
There are two ways to become a part of NAMI today:
- Create a free NAMI.org account to start connecting with NAMI and to get all the latest updates.
- Become a NAMI member. Membership is at all three levels—national, state and local (Kenosha County).
We have three membership rates depending on what makes the most sense for you:
- $60 per year for a Household membership that includes all members of a household living at the same address.
- $40 per year for a Regular membership which is an individual membership for one person.
- $5 per year for an Open Door membership for an individual member with limited financial resources.
Alternatively you may mail membership dues to our local affiliate address:
Kenosha County NAMI, P.O. Box 631, Kenosha, WI 53141.